Junior Full-Stack (.NET/JS) Developer10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
- 3+ months in production full-stack software engineering;
- Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services using Asp.Net Web APIs & microservices;
- Strong experience in .NET Core, .NET 5;
- Skills in database technologies such as MSSQL, ORMs (EF/EF Core);
- Experience in Git;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Ability to break complex problems down into small pieces;
- Familiarity with container technologies and microservices applications and with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines will be a plus;
- Experience with Elastic Search, ELK stack, NoSQL databases such as Mongo, Cosmos and with RPC and Events in microservices will be a plus.
- Development of our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production;
- Providing solid solutions that deliver on the promises made to our clients;
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements;
- Communication with the team: participation in Demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies and Idea Talks.
Our company has been developing .NET solutions since 2002 and has grown its .NET team to 450+ developers. We have 100+ completed projects in such domains as finance, medicine, e-commerce, education, marketing, and real estate.
Our full-stack engineers write real code and work with the modern .NET stack, including ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, UWP, and Entity Framework, as well as front-end frameworks, such as React, Angular, and VueJS.
The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools, e.g., Docker (CI / CD), Microsoft Azure, and RabbitMQ. We are looking for a self-motivated .NET developer, ready to offer ingenious solutions and successfully implement them as a member of our dedicated team.
We make office life as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our team in Minsk has cozy open spaces, high-quality and up-to-date computers and ergonomic furniture, kitchens and lounge areas equipped with PlayStation and other entertainments.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Enjoy medical support
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Keep fit thanks to the special sports program
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays
- Can use the relocation package in case of moving to our offices from other countries