Junior DevOps Engineer21a Taras Shevchenko streetTashkent, Uzbekistan
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the assessment, planning, and development of the project architecture;
- Code refactoring and redesign of existing features;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- At least 3 months of experience in DevOps;
- Knowledge of one of the cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud;
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, CI / CD, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Intermediate).
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus
iTechArt works mainly with startups from the USA and Western European countries to help them attract investors and gain customer loyalty. We have a proven track record of raising several rounds of investments for our partners' products. In our work, we take on challenging projects and use a modern technology stack.
Our domains include FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, SaaS solutions, and more. The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex project solutions, and reviews of new tools.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who never stops in his/her professional growth and will maximize the predictability, efficiency, and safety of software development.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Tashkent has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with PlayStation and other entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Tashkent
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after 2 years in the company
- English courses from Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Life support for the big events in your life
- And referral bonuses!