Junior Accountant157a Piotrkowska streetLodz, Poland
What will you be responsible for?
- Business trip reports
- Booking of expenses made by company cards
- Booking of bank statements
- Administrative tasks related to documentation flow
What skills should you have?
- Completed accounting course (1st degree) conducted by the Association of Accountants in Poland or an accounting student
- Experience in accounting would be appreciated
- Proficiency in English (Intermediate level and above)
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the United States and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is in Finance, wealth management, healthcare, online education, ecommerce, social networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and large-scale Fortune 500 enterprises.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Lodz has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses!