Internship QA EngineerA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
iTechArt is looking for a junior quality assurance engineer for a 1-2 month-long internship.
We offer a hybrid work schedule with 6-8 hours of project-oriented work per day. Our internship program includes three main components: practical instruction, group projects, and three-hour lectures 3x per week.
You’ll have the opportunity to explore the internal processes of an international IT company and work on many of the same projects as our full-time developers. All of our interns work alongside experienced mentors that provide support and enhance their learning.
All of our interns are encouraged to apply to our full-time positions after successfully completing the internship! We believe in supporting internal promotion and growth.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Run functional and non-functional testing on UI as well as API and web services
- Work with bug tracking systems and a variety of test documentation types, including checklists, test outlines, and test cases
- Define project requirements and layouts
- Conduct tests to detect inconsistencies, contradictory requirements, or defects in design.
The ideal candidate has:
- Completed university-level QA courses, or equivalent
- An nuanced understanding of working with different types of test documents
- An understanding of different test design techniques and testing types
- Familiarity with project estimation techniques and agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of databases & SQL, web services testing, and JIRA usage
- At least B1 (intermediate) level of English
iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Vilnius has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!