Internship QA Automation Engineer (work from office)A. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- We offer a unique approach to each candidate and the assistance of a personal mentor.
- Internship duration — 2-3 months with 6-8 training hours daily.
- You will get work experience similar to the actual project and a deep dive into the internal processes of a large international IT company.
- Each student will have a chance to get a job offer at iTehchArt after successfully finishing the training!
What will you be responsible for?
During the training, you will learn the basics of automated testing. We'll cover the different theoretical and practical aspects of the profession. Each lesson will have a theoretical and practical part, allowing you to understand the material. With the help of homework, you will consolidate the past topics.
Experienced teachers will answer all your questions, acquaint you with the best practices accumulated over many years of work and help you to become a real Automation QA.
What skills do you need?
- Knowledge of fundamentals of QA methodology
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, curious to learn new technologies and trends
- Proficiency in English (Pre-Intermediate level and above)
- Good coding skills in any programming language will be a plus
iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Vilnius has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!