Internship HR Admin157a Piotrkowska streetLodz, Poland
- Internship duration — 3 months with 20 training hours per week (from Monday to Friday)
- Flexible schedule
- You will have a chance to get a job offer at iTechArt after successfully finishing the training!
What will you be responsible for?
- Addressing envelopes
- Ordering couriers
- Letter wrapping
- Preparing applications, etc.
What skills should you have?
- Attentiveness and responsibility
- Desire to work with documents
- At least B1 (Intermediate) English level
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Lodz has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses!