Internship Frontend DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
iTechArt is seeking a frontend developer for an 2-3 month internship.
We offer a hybrid work schedule with about 4 hours of daily training. The training program includes three blocks: three-hour lectures 3x/week, practical lessons, and group pet projects.
You’ll get the opportunity to work on some of the same projects as our full-time developers, and a deep dive into the internal processes of an international IT company. All of our interns have personal mentors to support and upgrade their learning journey.
All of our interns are encouraged to apply to our full-time roles after successfully completing the internship! We believe in supporting internal promotion and growth.
- Developing web applications using modern frameworks React, Angular, Vue.js, Node.js
- Delivering high-quality software based on requirements and design/make-ups
- Optimizing the developed software to increase its performance on different platforms, e.g. mobile devices
- Creating testable and reusable components
- Working with JS libraries
- Participation in the code review process
- Writing unit tests
- Possible configuration of frontend projects using the most popular tools such as Webpack, yarn, etc.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience with DevTools, Chrome, Firefox
- Basic knowledge of one of the version control systems (GIT welcome)
- At least a B1 level of English
Frontend is one of the main focuses of the company's web development services. We've been developing frontend solutions for 10+ years, gaining profound expertise and growing into the frontend dev community. The company is expanding its dream team by hiring frontend and full-stack experts ready to get on non-trivial tasks! We write real code and use modern technology stack, such as React.js, Angular, and Vue.js.
We often combine Node.js back-end and the mobile version of React Native in our projects. The credo of the frontend developers team is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where frontend developers discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools. As we are growing and launching new projects, we welcome new Frontend developers into the team.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Vilnius has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!