Internship DevOps EngineerA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
iTechArt is looking for a junior DevOps engineer for a 2-3 month-long internship.
We offer a hybrid work schedule with 6 hours of project-oriented work per day.
You’ll have the opportunity to explore the internal processes of an international IT company and work on many of the same projects as our full-time developers. All of our interns work alongside experienced mentors that provide support and enhance their learning.
All of our interns are encouraged to apply to our full-time positions after successfully completing the internship! We believe in supporting internal promotion and growth.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Deliver process automation
- Build both cloud and on-premise infrastructures
The ideal candidate has:
- Preliminary knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of installing and configuring server-type Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of networks and network protocols
- Shell/bash scripting
- Basic knowledge of at least one version control system (GIT is welcome)
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing is a plus
- At least B1+ (Intermediate +) level of English
iTechArt works mainly with startups from the USA and Western European countries to help them attract investors and gain customer loyalty. We have a proven track record of raising several rounds of investments for our partners' products. In our work, we take on challenging projects and use a modern technology stack.
Our domains include FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, SaaS solutions, and more. The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex project solutions, and reviews of new tools.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who never stops in his/her professional growth and will maximize the predictability, efficiency, and safety of software development.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Vilnius has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!