HR Specialist157a Piotrkowska streetLodz, Poland
What will you be responsible for?
- Preparation of employee documentation and creation of personal files, entering data into the system;
- Registering employees and their families for insurance;
- Supporting the team in carrying out HR and payroll tasks;
- Preparation of reports for the department;
- Providing information on labour law for employees;
- Contact with ZUS, US, PFRON, GUS, PPK.
What skills should you have?
- Experience (at least 6 month) in the full scope of HR and payroll services with an emphasis on payroll;
- Good knowledge of labour law, social insurance and tax regulations;
- Practical knowledge of payroll calculation;
- Willingness to improve professional qualifications;
- Excellent knowledge of the Płatnik program and the HR and payroll software (knowledge of the Comarch Optima program will be a plus);
- Knowledge of MS Office package;
- Knowledge of the Act on Foreigners, the Act on Social Benefits Fund is welcome;
- Good work organization, responsibility, initiative, independence;
- English knowledge level not lower than Intermediate.
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Lodz has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses!