HR ManagerA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- 1+ year of experience in HR or recruiting area;
- English knowledge level not lower than Intermediate+;
- Spoken and written Lithuanian
- Understanding of an HR role and desire to master your experience in this area;
- Good knowledge of Russian language will be a plus.
- Meeting and adapting new employees in the company;
- Conducting periodic meetings with them based on the results of work and emotional state, identifying needs;
- Communication with the managers of employees;
- Motivation of employees;
- Retention issues in the company;
- Сonducting performance reviews of employees together with the manager;
- Participation in different projects assigned by management.
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.