HR AdministratorSofia, Bulgaria
- Conducting full cycle onboarding and offboarding process;
- Conducting employee lifecycle changes;
- Maintaining records for the employee's lifecycle events;
- Maintaining personnel files for assigned location - preparing HR-related information, reports and various documents;
- Checks for Onboarding and Offboarding employees within our HR and IT – ensure grating/deactivation of access following start/end dates;
- Issuing employment contract following the global and local requirements;
- Liaising with managers/employees on HR activities;
- Providing valuable counsel to managers and employees on all HR-related topics.
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant;
- Strong knowledge of Bulgarian labour legislation;
- Previous experience within similar HR;
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are conducted at the highest standards;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
iTechArt has grown into an industry-leading custom software development company with 3,500+ employees in 20+ offices across nearly 10 countries.
As we enter the Bulgarian market, we would like to find a highly motivated individual to join our Human Resources Team in Sofia to help us register new hires.
The successful candidate will play an important role in the HR Operations function, which focuses on delivering core transactional HR processes. The candidate has to demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to showcase a continuous improvement mindset in HR processes whilst thriving in a dynamic environment with excellent collaboration skills.