Engagement Manager30 Churchill Place, E14 5RELondon, United Kingdom
- Bachelor’s degree and demonstratable work experience.
- Comfortable speaking to a technical audience of CTOs, VPs, Directors, Engineering Managers, and other engineering stakeholders.
- A sound understanding of technical terminology, platforms, tools, and overall landscape required to engage customers and close sales.
- Strategic thinker that has an eye for identifying new opportunities within existing accounts for the business.
- A personable, people person who enjoys cultivating in-depth relationships with clients over transactional deals.
- Identify new business opportunities and close new sales.
- Run successful discovery in order to qualify customers even further.
- Full lifecycle sales with an emphasis on nurturing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Using interpersonal skills, build and maintain rapport with customer accounts.
- Partner with the Marketing department to execute business development strategy and drive new leads.
- Create custom proposals, negotiate, and close the deal.
iTechArt Group is the premier software development company based in New York City. We have 14 offices across the globe and over 1800 engineers on staff. For nearly 20 years, we’ve developed state-of-the-art software for trailblazing startups including Classpass, Freshly, Bevi, Convene, and Thirty Madison and large-scale businesses such as Mount Sinai, Yale School of Medicine, GAIN Capital, Merkle, and Intapp.
Our vision remains unchanged since day one: we strive to be the leader in providing high quality engineering talent and delivering the most value to our clients. For that reason, Inc. 5000, Deloitte, Global Outsourcing 100, Stevie, IAOP, and Financial Times have repeatedly recognized us as a fast growing leading U.S. technology company.
Part sales, product specialist, and account manager, the Business Development Manager will work with our expert teams to deliver innovative, high-quality software for our clients. The position reports to the EVP of iTechArt Group based in New York, NY.