Digital Marketing Specialist10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
- At least one year of experience in marketing/advertising/PR/SMM;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrics;
- Experience on building reports in Google Data Studio;
- Experience with CMS (WordPress, Bitrix);
- Knowledge of SEO Basics;
- English level is not lower than Intermediate.
- Working with company websites (collaboration with designers, copywriters, and developers);
- Daily filling of the site with content;
- Building and analyzing reports on sites;
- Improving the efficiency of sites.
We have 40 employees in marketing. The team is responsible for developing a strategy for promoting the company's services, positioning the company in the US market, communicating with potential customers, analyzing the market and conducting various studies, testing and implementing new approaches and tools.
The team has specialists who are responsible for content creation (reports and whitepapers, interviews with influencers, insights and trends from the startup world), design, advertising, lead generation, organization and promotion of webinars, participation in affiliate programs and online conferences.
Everyone has the opportunity to actively participate in the processes, try themselves in different areas of marketing, test new channels and tools, offer and implement their own.
We make office life as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our team in Minsk has cozy open spaces, high-quality and up-to-date computers and ergonomic furniture, kitchens and lounge areas equipped with PlayStation and other entertainments.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Enjoy medical support
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Keep fit thanks to the special sports program
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays
- Can use the relocation package in case of moving to our offices from other countries