Department Manager10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
What will you be responsible for?
- Growing the department;
- Setting strategic direction for the department's growth and development;
- Planning and allocating resources within the department;
- Budget preparation and management;
- Group management: participation in interviews and making hiring decisions, onboarding, setting goals and individual development plans, program mentoring, performance reviews, motivation, etc.;
- Collaboration with sales and participation in pre-sales: negotiations with potential customers, analysis and evaluation of projects, preparation of technical solutions and proposals.
- Company representation in the Belarusian IT community. Close cooperation with PR & Digital team, taking part in the local events and meetups.
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years of experience in managing a delivery/department/team;
- Knowledge and understanding of "agile" development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Technical background (experience in Salesforce development, RM, etc.);
- Experience in pre-sales and working closely with customers;
- Well-developed managerial and organizational skills, preferably entrepreneurial skills;
- English level not lower than Intermediate with the ability to express yourself confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Interest in building your competencies and developing your business niche.
Our company is actively expanding ongoing projects and initiates new ones. Following the team's growth, there is a need to create new departments and activities.
Responsibilities of the Department Manager will include the formation and management of a separate unit and building expertise in a technological direction that is of interest to you.
You are the person who will define the success and final results! Each unit is independent in determining its development vector, as well as the strategy for managing human and financial resources.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Minsk has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with Playstation and other entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Some of our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- An Allsports account to keep fit (over 400 sports centers and activities available!)
- Life support for the big events in your life
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Corporate discounts from a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes
- And referral bonuses!