Delivery Manager67 Prosta streetWarsaw, Poland
What will you be responsible for?
- Develop delivery management expertise within iTechArt Poland
- End-to-end accountability for delivery on the project and its results, establish a long-term partnership with your clients and manage their expectations
- Be strongly focused on achieving clients’ goals and continuously monitor clients’ satisfaction level
- Participation in preparation of solution proposals and statements of work
- Provide technical guidance and oversight for teams under your supervision, ensure that proper software development processes and engineering standards are in place
- Track and report metrics, team ceremonies, etc.
- Develop, lead and motivate strong, sustainable and high-performing consulting delivery teams
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years commercial experience in IT and 3+ Project or Program Management experience in software delivery environment
- Previous leadership experience in large-scale IT project/program management
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, able to solve complex problems with effective and efficient solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- English level – at least Upper-intermediate (B2)
- Ability to make own decisions – high level of autonomy
- Nice to have - previous experience working with fintech domain
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is in Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, Ecommerce, Social Networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Warsaw has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses!