Chief Accountant157a Piotrkowska streetLodz, Poland
- Accounting or economic education;
- Confident knowledge of the technology or service business;
- Excellent knowledge of Polish accounting, tax, labor legislation;
- Past experience in accounting with similar responsibilities of at least 5 years;
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS;
- Fluent English in addition to Polish;
- Confident use of MS Office applications;
- High autonomy and self-motivation, result orientation, systematic approach to the job, attention to details, developed social skills, ability to learn.
- Organization and execution of accounting in Comarch Optima in accordance with the requirements of Polish GAAP and Group accounting and reporting guidenes based on US GAAP;
- Daily execution of payments and posting of bank statements into the accounting system;
- Calculation of payroll with all deductions and payroll taxes, document flow associated with employment;
- Month closing procedures in accordance with the Group reporting guidelines;
- Timely preparation and submission of tax, statistical and other obligatory reports, annual financial statements;
- Collection of documents supporting business operations, filing and archiving them;
- Working closely with the Group CFO and his Office on all aspects of external reporting and management accounting;
- Cooperate with statutory auditors and Group auditors aiming at timely and successful audit execution.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the United States and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is in Finance, wealth management, healthcare, online education, ecommerce, social networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and large-scale Fortune 500 enterprises.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing