Chief Accountant157a Piotrkowska St, 90-440Lodz, Poland
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Izabela Swiatczak , Recruiter
We’re looking for a Chief Accountant to join the team. Here’s what you can expect in the role:
- Organization and execution of accounting in Comarch Optima in accordance with the requirements of local GAAP and Group accounting and reporting guidelines based on US GAAP
- Daily execution of payments and posting of bank statements into the accounting system
- Calculation of payroll with all deductions and payroll taxes, document flow associated with employment
- Month closing procedures in accordance with the Group reporting guidelines
- Timely preparation and submission of tax, statistical and other obligatory reports, and annual financial statements
- Business operations document management
- Close collaboration with the Group CFO and team on all aspects of external reporting & management accounting
- Cooperate with statutory auditors and Group auditors aiming at timely and successful audit execution.
The ideal candidate has:
- An advanced degree in Accounting or Economics
- Confident knowledge of the technology or service business;
- Excellent knowledge of Polish accounting, tax, and labor legislation
- At least 5 years of experience in an accounting role with progressive responsibilities
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS;
- Fluent English in addition to Ploish
- Confident use of MS Office applications
- High autonomy and self-motivation, result orientation, systematic approach to the job, attention to details, developed social skills, ability to learn.
At iTechArt, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Learning & Development:
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to numerous original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Company-organized meetups and conferences
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- English & Polish courses and other specialized training
- Pizza days, office gatherings, and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses!
Apply for Chief Accountant:
Liked the video? See similar: