Business Operations Manager10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
- Work with legal documents as a part of a regular workflow;
- Work with internal systems of the company as well as external online software systems to manage day to day activities;
- Compilation of reports;
- Close collaboration with department managers, sales managers and company customers;
- Improving customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints;
- Conducting background checks for the company staff;
- Tracking and following up on all aging receivables with reminders and past due notices.
- Full-fledged written and verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and carry out multiple and intricate tasks;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Customer-oriented approach, good collaboration skills;
- Excellent time and self-management skills;
- Experience of working in an international environment is highly desirable.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
We make office life as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our team in Minsk has cozy open spaces, high-quality and up-to-date computers and ergonomic furniture, kitchens and lounge areas equipped with PlayStation and other entertainments.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Enjoy medical support
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Keep fit thanks to the special sports program
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays
- Can use the relocation package in case of moving to our offices from other countries