AccountantA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
What will you be responsible for?
- Organization and execution of accounting in accordance with the requirements of Lithuanian GAAP in coordination with the accounting firm;
- Make execution of bank payments and posting of bank statement into the accounting system;
- Coordinate collection of documents supporting business operations, filing and archiving them;
- Working closely with the Chief Accountant on all aspects of external reporting and management accounting;
What skills should you have?
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting with similar responsibilities
- Accounting or economic education;
- Confident knowledge of the technology or service business;
- Knowledge of Lithuanian accounting, tax, labor legislation;
- Knowledge of English in addition to Lithuanian;
- Confident use of MS Office applications;
- High autonomy and self-motivation, result orientation, systematic approach to the job, attention to details, developed social skills, ability to learn.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the United States and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is in Finance, wealth management, healthcare, online education, ecommerce, social networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and large-scale Fortune 500 enterprises.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Vilnius has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!